A FEW THINGS TO NOTE:
- We do have the ability to recreate the artwork that you bring in but you may be subjected to an additional fee.
- We are unable to use Website graphics because they generally have a very low resolution, which makes them unusable for screen printing. You can give us your website graphics as a suggestion or theme to be applied to your design.
- All files must be in the following vector based formats: PDF, Adobe Illustrator CS, Vector EPS, or CorelDraw. We really prefer Corel
Or these Raster formats: Photoshop, PNG, Tiff or High Quality .jpg (low compression)
- All fonts must be converted to outlines / paths.
- All colors must be converted to spot colors with the PMS colors indicated in the file.
- Send an additional JPEG version of the file to communicate color representation for vector formats.
- File resolution should be at print size and no less than 300 dpi at the initial creation of the file.
- If matching colors, please specify PMS colors or send target hard copy to use as a guide. There will be a fee for PMS matching
- All files should be in a layered format when possible.
- When building a file, keep as a layered file.